Clove bud is a potent essential oil that is cleansing and comforting. It is ideal for home care products and outdoor recipes.
Clove bud is a potent essential oil that is cleansing and comforting. It is ideal for home care products, outdoor recipes, and even topical applications when properly diluted.
Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil is distilled only from the whole dried flower buds of the clove tree.
- Even in small amounts, clove bud provides a cleansing action that is ideal for home care products and outdoor recipes, including patio sprays and compost bucket additives.
- Clove bud has a soothing, warming action that can be quite comforting. Proper dilution is key.
- Clove bud essential oil is dominated (up to 90%) by one constituent, eugenol, which has a pleasant, spicy aroma. It also contains eugenol acetate, a component with soothing properties.
- Clove bud blends well with vanilla, citrus oils, lemon eucalyptus, citronella, geranium, and vetiver.
- Clove bud essential oil is generally regarded as a base note oil.